Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stupid arguments for reservations - 2

Take a look at this one.. Amazing.. Keeps getting funnier everyday.

http://in.rediff.com/news/2006/may/23sheela.htm

Oh wow.. we are already short of places for ourselves, now these cheap Paki jehadis want reservations for themselves in India. Well, I think Indian army should not have any reservations about killing them, trying to infiltrate into India. And given the way our sick-ular Madmohan and Sonia are working, they might even grant them reservations !!

Amazingly, there is a guy in my office, who says he is from backward class. These days it is a pride to wear it on the sleeve. Saying that you are a backward class is a warning to everyone. Back off, dont oppose me, treat me better than everyone else, however moronic I may be (doesnt matter that you hardly bother about caste. Me, being a non-local, dont even know what castes stay here, how to identify them or who amongst them are FC or BC.. heck). Or else, I will accuse you of being a fascist, racist b**tard. So fine. Ok, let me get back.

That guy is quite well off (yeah, thats why I said amazingly earlier). Ok, he has knowledge and he does his work well. (Thats why he is here. The people who are good enough get success, regardless of their caste). He is a hardcore reservations supporter. I once asked him why. He said that he is a backward , thats why. The forwards have troubled us for so long, now its our time to set things right. LOL.. hahahaha.. ROFLing stuff.

Soon we are going to have the backwards asking for reservations in Harvard, MIT and Stanford too.

Do you think I am a racist or a casteist.. No. But Hell yes, now I sure feel like I should be one.

3 Comments:

Blogger barbarindian said...

You made my day. Ha ha ha. How long do you think before freeloaders start demanding reservations in American universities? This is simpler than you think. India can lobby Washington for this in return for trade related favors.

May 24, 2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger In The Shadows said...

The backwards think that even today, 50 years after independence and equality guaranteed by law, it is the forwards who are responsible for all the wrongs in the society.

Pretty much like in US. The ghetto dwellers (Afros or Whites or any) harbour a kind of animosity towards the rich upper class there.

May 24, 2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger In The Shadows said...

>> You made my day.

There is more to come, in a few days. :)

May 24, 2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home