Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lost Control

Ever heard of a band called Anathema. Yep, its that depressing heavy metal again. I have not heard much of their stuff, but one album of theirs that stands out is Alternative 4. Sample this from one of the tracks.. Fragile Dreams.

----------
...
Countless times I trusted you,
I let you back in,
Knowing... Yearning... you know
I should have run... but I stayed
Maybe I always knew
My fragile dreams would be broken... for you
...
----------

Another sample from a track called Lost control

...
Life.. has betrayed me once again
I accept that some things will never change.
I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony
and it's left me with a chemical dependency for sanity.

Yes, I am falling... how much longer 'till I hit the ground?
I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
Have I really lost control?
...

2 Comments:

Blogger barbarindian said...

You might want to move to wordpress since blogger is being blocked in India.

July 18, 2006 5:36 AM  
Blogger In The Shadows said...

Yeah , I know Barbar :)

I will stick to it for a while, I hope things will be back to normal after a week. Quite similarly the way yahoogroups was blocked. There is no guarantee that wordpress will not have such problem.

Sadly, the so called liberty and freedom mouthing leftist/congressis are behind this ban. Nobody seems to realize that for all their sweet talk, leftists are the most repressive people around. And we right-of-centers (we arent exactly right-wing) are painted bad.

July 18, 2006 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home