Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Heavy rocking

Listening - Norther - Everything.

I would not recommend this to you if heavy rock means "cheel-kauwa" to you. I was once playing heavy rock on my desk, and my colleague comes up and asks - "Yeh kya cheel-kauwe sun raha hai". Yep, its really a good description of heavy rock, if you dont like it. And I dont resent that. But to those who do listen to this stuff, its everything. Sample paragraph from Norther-Everything.

------
Everything I had is gone and all I cared is dead
There's nothing to lean on, there's nothing to hold on
Now all is said and done left behind like a dream
There's nowhere to go nowhere to go to
I thought I had it all...

You were everything in my heart and my heart still beats, these empty beats
You were everything in my heart and my heart will go on, without you
------

Note:- Cheel-kauwa - eagles and crows.

2 Comments:

Blogger barbarindian said...

Not sure, but Cheel is probably not an Eagle technically. It could be a Kite.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kite_%28bird%29

July 04, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger In The Shadows said...

umm yeah, barbarindian. I knew that. I wanted to edit that later after posting, but I was busy and so put it off.

Anyway in my context, in colloqial slang, cheel-kauwa means all those type of noisy birds which sound like heavy rock :))

July 05, 2006 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home