Wednesday, March 08, 2006

In sickness and in health

These days, I am feeling a bit unwell.

The strange weather at these times of the year. Nights are cold and the days are quite hot, upto 38 degrees C. Such temperature variations sure makes me feel down and bored. Also, it seems to make people easy targets of flu (not the avian variety). Well, I will be back in a short while.

I have stopped eating chicken and eggs (This reminds me of IIPM's Arindam Chaudhari's flop book, but more on it later) due to the bird flu scare these days. I now realize how dependent I am on them, since I eat out everyday.
A friends says "Marna hai to dhang se maro, yaar chheenkte chheenkte nahi marna". Wonder why all types of stupid diseases are coming up these days.... mad cow, bird flu, SARS, etc. Cows going mad and biting humans(turning them mad), birds flu getting to humans, etc. Is this the chickens way to get back at us :-)

Oh by the way, Happy Womens day to any woman reading this. Just a wish.. hope things become better for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

Hoping you got better now :)

March 19, 2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger In The Shadows said...

Yes, I am much better now, now that I know what had hit me. Phew.. Its rightly said, ignorance is bliss.

Read the newer post please.

March 21, 2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home